Saturday, March 1, 2008

"Nah I ain't gay, this ain't no lesbo flow..."

So the other day, the topic of which female MC has the best verse of all time came up. And today, the argument came up again. So after careful deliberation, we settled on 2 verses...Foxy on 'Ain't No Nigga' and Lil' Kim on 'Get Money.' Man, these ladies did come off hard on these songs, so it was hard for me to choose. I'm still going back & forth as I'm listening to both these ladies spit. But as of now, I'd say that Kim has a slight edge. Damn, you guys decide for yourselves:


Ain't No Nigga (Jay-Z ft. Foxy Brown):

What up boo just keep me laced in the illa snakes
bank rolls and shit, back rubs in the french tubs
Mackin this bitch, wifey nigga
so when you flip that coke
remember them days you was dead broke
but now your style and I raised you
basically made you into a don
flippin weight..heroin and shit
you know my pussy is all that
thats why I get bagets 5 carats and all that
From Dolce Gabana to H Vendell I'm ringin bells
so who the playa, I still keep you in the illest gators
Tailor made so we can lay up in the shade reminiscin
on how I fuck the best and shit
specially when Im sippin Baileys
dont give a fuck about how you move with them other mamis
I push da Z, eating shrimp scampi with rocks larger than life
Fuck them Reebok broads, you made it known who your wife was
I got you frontin in Armani sweaters
before this rap shit
when you was in levers and bullshit berattas
and E classes with mo in the glasses
shows in Cali wit all the flavor suede Bally's
now all your mens' up in your benz's
high post, I swear you be killin me
playin inside my pubic hairs
I never worry bout them other chicks
cuz you proved who was your wiz
when you was spinnin that bitch
I took a little when you was up north
your comisary stay pilin
how you livin large on the island
all them collects have me vex
but when you come home
knew I was comin off wit half of dem checks
now we on the rise
your diamond mami wit the slanted eyes
holdin this grip cocked the green and shit
Fucks no, I see half the dough
Made you into a star, pushin hundred thousand dollar cars


Get Money (Junior MAFIA ft. Lil' Kim):

Niggaz.. betta grab a seat
Grab on your dick as this bitch gets deep
Deeper than the pussy of a bitch six feet

Stiff dicks feel sweet in this little petite
Young bitch from the street, guaranteed to stay down
Used to bring work outta town on Greyhound
Now I'm Billboard bound, niggaz press to hit it
Play me like a chicken, thinkin I'm pressed to get it
Rather do the killin than the stick up jooks
Rather count a million while you eat my pussy
Push me to the limit get my feelings in it
Get me open while I'm cummin down your throat
Then, you wanna be my main squeeze nigga
Don'tcha?, you wanna lick between my knees nigga
Don'tcha wanna see me whippin your 3 down the Ave.
Blow up spots on bitches because I'm mad
Break up affairs lick shots in the air
You get vexed, and start swingin everywhere
Me shifty?Now you wanna pistol whip me
Pull out your nine, while I cock on mine
Now what nigga?I ain't got time for this
So what nigga?I'm not trynna hear that shit
Now you wanna buy me diamonds and Armani suits
Adia Vinadini and Chanel lime boots
Things that make up, for all the games and the lies
Hallmark cards, sayin, 'I apologize'
Is you wit me?How could you ever decieve me
But payback's a bitch motherfucker, believe me
Naw I ain't gay this aint no lesbo flow
Just a lil somethin, to let you motherfuckers know

3 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

Nah your way off on this one the best female rap verse ever is Lauryn Hill on "Freedom Time"... Especially since thres legit arguments that neither of them actually wrote those verses, and even if they did we all know they had help form the 2 best rappers ever. Lauryn however, definitely wrote her own stuff by herself.

Unknown said...

yall ever heard kim's verse off "dont want dick 2nite" or "not 2nite" sum shit like that..w.e...that ish is FIRE!..im sure her best verse ever!