Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Betsey Johnson: Fall 2008 collection

If you didn't know, Betsey Johnson is one of my favorite lines (yeah, that's what I'm on). So here is a quick overview of this season's new collection, highlighting a few of my favorite pieces.

Those who really know me should know that I'm really on this very 70's, Jackie Burkhart-inspired look.

These whimsical, short cut dresses are perfecto!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And I am definitely ON these one pieces!

Photobucket

This one piece short set, minus the little red riding hood bear fur cape.
Photobucket

And this is just heavenly....the fit, the flare...just everything! Can you please get this for me? Pretty please?
Photobucket

And this gun sweater is to die for (no pun intended)
Photobucket

1 comment:

keandrals said...

man those are soo cute i love betsey johnson stuff especially the purses..... she is crazy as hell tho but a genius