Thursday, March 20, 2008

So what does it taste like?

Today as I was cleaning up around the house, I rediscovered Kelis' "Tasty" album. My goodness, I had forgotten for a second just how much I loved it. In my opinion, it's her best album....completely trumps 'Kelis Was Here' by the way. I don't know, everything about it just worked...right down to the cover. I still can't believe it's been 5 years since it was released. I was definitely in middle school, not really knowing what the hell my 'milkshake' was, but was completely sure it brought all the boys to the yard.

Photobucket

So here are a few of my key favorite tracks which helped make this record such a classic. Sorry for the 30 second crap. Imeem is a bee-yotch:



And besides...pretty much anything Star Trak puts its label on is bound to be pure gold.

1 comment:

Me said...

I love Protect My Heart but kelis' best CD is definitely Kaleidescope her first one.