Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Fashionable Love

Photobucket

So my good friend Nerd (the devilishly handsome guy kinda seen above between Killa & I) e-mailed me this picture of Alexis & Kanye because he "thought I'd like it." Well, he was right! Thanks Nerd!

Photobucket

My goodness, they are the epitome of fashion, perfected.

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I believe this black leather jacket Alexis is wearing is actually mine.
Photobucket

What a perfect mesh of great style & great music. Kinda reminds me of what my future will be like haha...but with me heading my own empire, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao to that jacket comment
hahahahahahahhahaha


and her bracelet goes way hard..i like...they are a cute couple..they need to hop on that marriage though...a year and a half of being engaged kinda makes you wonder...


killa