Sunday, March 16, 2008

Great Idea #1

Fellas...

Today, why don't you try something new? Like, no longer frontin'.
I know, I know....that may seem like an outrageous request for some of you, but I promise you can do it.

Just start in small steps rather than jumping right in.
For instance, stop frontin' for about 5 minutes.
Then, gradually increase the time span until...hooray!, you're front-free.

Trust me, you'll feel a lot better and less stressed when you give up that bogus, frontin' lifestyle. The world would be a much better place.

3 comments:

Me said...

I really been feelin like this... If you don't know where to start u shud stop tryna front like you cool wearin sunglasses at night.

Unknown said...

tru dat

Anonymous said...

...not that she went for the sunglasses at night thing..
you com'n for um huh!