Monday, January 21, 2008

Throwback moment...

So today, I was feeling pretty nostalgic and decided to break out some old CD's. I ended up groovin' to some SWV (sisters with voices haha), Xscape, Zhane, a little bit of Groove Theory, 702, and even a little bit of Total.

I was literally filled with pure joy listening to these songs (even though the groups all kinda sound alike haha). Oh how I miss the glory days of the 90's when female singing groups ruled the world.


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Keem said...

i feel u
no homo
lol

Anonymous said...

you took it back with this one,
a,geez man.

but someone has to get on the head of these ninties singers..
wow the hair?:really?

they all look like they just came off of african pride..just for me ads..and dont forget the 12 inches finger nails..

didnt one of these groups have a hit where they rode horses in the music videos..