Thursday, January 3, 2008

2 of my favorite people doing 1 of my favorite things

On his blog, Kanye thanked everyone for all of their support during this trying time in his life, and mentioned how he would play Connect Four to help him get by also.

Apparently Beyonce was rumored to be quite the pro at this game, so Ye had to compete against her. (sidenote: Beyonce and I are so much alike, I'm the Connect Four queen...and I'm known to be able to beat anyone in ANY game = ] )

Photobucket


Photobucket

Beyonce beat him in 9 consecutive matches haha before he finally won one.

Photobucket

It's the little things, like Connect Four, that make all the difference. I'm glad Ye has good people around him at this time in his life because I know all too well how hard it can be dealing with the type of loss he's going through.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

add connect four to the list of things i'd beat you at. haha