Monday, January 28, 2008

"Don't like his baggy jeans, but I like what's underneath them..."

So that's my favorite line from the 'American Boy' track that I've really been feeling lately (you can find it on the blog playlist). It's by London native singer/rapper Estelle. It's featuring Kanye West, and I'm constantly playing it these days...especially now that I got it put on my iPod (big ups to Curtis & Kirstin). I'm really looking forward to copping her full album 'Shine' which is being released in February. Her sound is extremely unique, and her style is pretty sick. I honestly get that whole 'Lauryn Hill' vibe from her (you know, before she permanently relocated to Crazyville, ofcourse). Anyway, you guys should open up your ears to some Estelle. Anyone who can deliver us from Ms. Hill is alright in my book.

Photobucket Photobucket

In other music news, several reputable sources are reporting that the New Kids on the Block are going to be making a comeback.
I knew this day would come. I've been patiently waiting...and thank goodness it hasn't been in vain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why does lauren hill look so flippin weird







geeeesh