Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm SO sorry

I know it's been quite awhile since my last post....my sincerest apologies.
I don't even know where to begin...so much has happened over these past couple of weeks. So here is my short & quick run through of things I will further expand on in later posts:

1. The Carter III...less than mediocre. But then, I already knew that it would be.
2. Usher's new album...definitely in no way better than Confessions.
3. Seeing Sounds....dopeness.
4. Shawn Chrystopher dropped his debut EP on June 3rd....its a MUST download. An interview is still in the works, don't fret people.
5. Possibly an upcoming interview for the blog with Inglewood's finest, C-San.
6. I need to repair my iPod.
7. Lakers v. Celtics.

There's so much more, and don't worry, I will cover it all.

No comments: