Monday, November 19, 2007

decisions and the number 18

So there's been a good length of time that has passed since I've last blogged it up. A lot has happened since then. Way too much has happened. And it has all impacted me greatly and has directed me to make some decisions in my life.

Decision #1:
Do things at my own pace

Decision #2:
Trust my intuition and go with it

Decision #3:
If the need arises, more than likely everyone will screw me over, so don't put myself in a situation where that can happen

Decision #4:
Look more than I listen

Decision #5:
Smile through out it all


Now that I am 18 and in college, these decisions seem to be saving me from a lot of feeble drama which can lead to irritating headaches and wasted energy. I know what truly matters in life, and I'm learning how to protect myself first. That may sound selfish on the surface, but it honestly makes complete sense.

No comments: